- Dakota -Male Red Toy Poodle.
Dakota -Male Red Toy Poodle.
Dakota is an adorable Toy Poodle that will be ready just on time for Christmas. Make this little guy’s holiday special. He is a non-shedding, hypoallergenic, allergen-friendly dog that is looking for someone to love him and give him the best life possible. Schedule a video call with him to see if he is a good fit for you!
Dakota is male Toy Poodle, who is super sweet, friendly and affectionate. He was Born October 20th 2023 and is ready to go to his forever home on December 24th. Just in time for Christmas!! His parents both have great personalities and love scratches from their humans. Dakota’s dad is a Red Toy Poodle (Dion) that weighs 7 pounds and is originally from Taiwan. His Mom is a Red Toy Poodle (Annie Oakley) and weighs 11 pounds. She is super friendly is a great mom. Both parents have awesome hair and are registered.
Dakota will come with the following.
- First two shots
- Vet exam
- Health guarantee
- Registration papers
He will also come with a free adoption kit which includes the following!
- His current food
- Fleece blanket
- His favorite toy
- There will also be some small items and info in his adoption kit.
- We guarantee your new puppy for one (1) year against life-threatening congenital defects. If the puppy has a life threatening congenital defect, we will replace your puppy with the first available puppy of the same value from the seller, as soon as possible.
- We guarantee for 72 hours only that the puppy is free of contagious diseases. Since the seller no longer controls the environment, there is no guarantee beyond 72 hours for contagious diseases.
- Replacement puppies will be mutually agreed upon by both parties. We will work with the buyer to ensure satisfaction, but reserve the right to offer the replacement puppy from different parents.
- Buyer understands that the puppy is susceptible to contagious diseases, including parvovirus, and agrees to keep all vaccinations and de-worming up to date. All puppies are at risk for coccidiosis and kennel cough and should be keep in a clean environment to ensure their safety. Kennel cough is self-limiting, like the common cold, and must run its course. Full recovery is expected, and on its own is not life threatening.
- Certain disorders may be caused by environmental factors, such as, but not limited to, allergies, demodectic mange, thyroid dysfunction, and other auto-immune disorders and will not be covered by this guarantee.
See the Full Adoption Terms & Conditions >>
About Toy Poodles
Are you looking for a non-shedding, allergen-friendly dog that’s easy to train and loves people and other pets? Then the Toy Poodle is definitely for you. These adorable curly-coated puppies are super smart and make excellent therapy and companion dogs.
Toy Poodle History
Poodles originated in Germany, where they were bred and used as retrieving water dogs. With its elegance and intelligence, the poodle became a popular breed among the French nobles and in other parts of Europe. Because of their trainable, attention-loving nature and showy looks, poodles were often used in the circus.